Parent Forum Coffee Mornings
Every month a parent forum is held in our Community Room. This is an opportunity for parents and careers to find out more about the school’s policies and procedures, to raise any concerns they may have and also to connect with members of the senior leadership team and board of governors. As a school we recognise and respect the unique perspective of parents and Parents’ Forum is a place for parents to express their ideas and opinions so that together, we can ensure Mayespark remains a school where children thrive.
The dates for each parent forum are advertised in the school newsletter, nearer the time letters are sent out to remind parents and on the morning of Parents’ Forum, signage is put out in the school playground. We hope to see you there!
- Thursday 20th September - What is the attendance policy at MPS?
- Thursday 19th October - Questions to Mrs Lamb
- Wednesday 22nd November - How can I get more involved in the life of MPS? Attendance
- Wednesday 13th December - How can I help my child read at home?
- Wednesday 10th January - Mental health & emotional wellbeing
- Wednesday 21st February -What is the homework policy at MPS? Attendance
- Thursday 22nd March - Questions to the Governors
- Thursday 26th April - Questions to Mrs Lamb
- Wednesday 23rd May - How is my child assessed at MPS? Attendance
- Thursday 21st June - How can I write an online safety agreement for my child?
Minutes of meeting held November 2017