Friends of Mayespark
Being a part of Friends of Mayespark will enable you to:
- contribute your skills and hobbies to a great cause
- meet with other parents on a regular basis, building a strong support network
- organise social and fundraising events to help improve the school facilities
- develop a stronger relationship with school staff
More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when parents are involved within the life of a school. So don’t delay! Details regarding our next meeting will be sent out to the whole school via email and publicised on our Facebook page, we hope to see you there.
We are very pleased to be able to present our new Friends of Mayespark committee members. You will see them around the playground and at school events. We are really looking to forward to working with them this year; together we believe we can make Mayespark an even better school.
Have you heard of the expression "It takes a village to raise a child"? Friends of Mayespark believe that the results of working together as a community are invaluable to our children's education.
Children at Mayespark Primary School are happy and make the world a better place.
To bring together our diverse community to give our children the experiences and values they need to make the world a better place.
- To create an environment where parents and staff can come together to plan activities and events that will positively impact our children.
- To effectively engage with the wider community for the benefit of the whole school.
- To provide the school with the right tools to that they can give our children the best education.
- To make the school a fun place to be.
Rasheda Begum, Chairperson
Nargis Chithra, Treasurer Aiman Tariq, Secretary
Alexandra Irimia, Events co-ordinator Rayla Begum, Publicity co-ordinator